Pirate Cruise?

I checked the link posted and it is a little out of date. There are still 4 cruises, but they do NOT include lunch. The kids get a snack (bag of pretzals/goldfish and a bottle of water). There is another description out there that says they get a hat-they do not, they get a bandana. There is also a discount for DVC members. My kids (B-6, G-9) did the cruise out of PO in Feb. and loved it -- and my DH and I enjoyed a couple hours to ourselves. Each one is a little different, but I have heard the one out of BC/YC is the best because it stops by WS at Epcot and the kids get to "sneak in" to find clues on their treasure hunt. Call 1-407-WDW-PLAY for more info.

I found info by going to the waltdisneyworld website (www.waltdisneyworld.com). Go to the Places to Stay tab. Select "Deluxe Resorts". Select "Grand Floridian". Once the resort page opens up, you'll see a menu on the left with a "Recreation" choice. Select it and scroll to the bottom. It includes an updated description:
"Disney's Pirate Adventure
Little landlubbers (ages 4 to 12) board a pirate ship for a 2-hour adventure. While the boat sails from one port of call to another, crewmembers provide instruction in pirate lingo. When the ship runs aground, everyone goes ashore to search for buried treasure. A special pirate bandana, snack and beverage are included. The cost is $34.00 USD plus tax per child. Space is limited, so make your reservations well in advance by calling (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)."

**Notice the price increase! Also, it doesn't list specifics as to days of the week or which resorts. These may have changed since those last links were updates, so it might be best to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter