Pirate Cruise boat?

padams

<font color=darkorchid>Hey, I've never posted on a
Does anyone know what type of boat is used for the children's pirate cruise? Thanks!

It's a pontoon boat. My son will be doing the cruise again in Aug.

Thanks Candykisses! DSs will be on the pirate cruise on Wed. (keeping my fingers crossed for good weather).

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! My son said he can't wait do to the cruise again. He even remembers the captain's name & is sure the captain will remember him since they had so much fun.

Don't forget your camera or camcorder. When the boat comes back, the kids are all singing at the top of their lungs..."Yo ho, yo ho it's a pirates life for me"

Can someone who has done this with an 'outgoing', 'active', OK - maybe even hyper child convince me this is a safe outing for a 7 year old to do on his own? I am super paranoid and protective, but I know he would love it.

My son and my friends daughter will also be on this coming Wednesday's Pirate Cruise.

My son is 5, the friend is 10. How old are your boys?

Later,
Coldpony

I've got photos of the Pirates Cruise posted here in my on-line photo albums (just select the appropriate album). In there you can see some of the various types of boats that have been used for the Pirates Cruise. Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate's life for ME!

DSs are 4.5 and 6.5. Coldpony, we'll see you on Wednesday!

Just curious but you mentioned a Wed. cruise... when my two kids went back in Feb. it was only offered Mon/Thurs. Have they increased the days it is available now? Your children will have fun, it was just about the most favorite thing my kids did all week!:)

Just called today to book my 4 year old daughters for a cruise in September and was told Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Janet2k, thank you so much for the pics. I wish I could go on the pirate cruise. I will definitely have the camera and the camcorder ready. Thanks again. Pamela

Yeah I heard that they increased the days that they did it because of the popularity. I am going to try to get one in late October early November. How far in advance do you need to book it?

Padams, wish I could go on it, too.

Vlahakis2001, the Pirates Cruise may be booked 120 days in advance. An excellent website that lists all kinds of wonderful info about PS reservations is ScottWDW's PS Planning Guide Website (click on the "PS Calculator" link once there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter