Pirate and Princess Party

Are you going to Pirate and Princess Party?

• Yes, and I'm dressing up!

• Yes, but we're not dressing up.

• No, but I wish we could.

• No, and don't really mind that we're missing it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

fofinia

DIS Veteran
Hi I was wondering who, if any, of our fellow DVC ers will be at the Pirate and Princess parties this month and next? We will be at the first one on 1/22!! Can't wait I'm so excited.
:yay:
And if you are going are you dressing up?

We are also attending the 1/26 event! Hubby will be dressed in his (now perfected) Pirate get'up. I, however, am hoping and dreaming for a Disney "Princess-for-a-night" makeover! (Dreaming, dreaming, dreaming!)

We're going on 2/12. We're dressing our daughters up, but I doubt the grown-ups will be dressed up. Maybe dh will wear an eye-patch or something simple...mostly it will be about the girls!

Hi I was wondering who, if any, of our fellow DVC ers will be at the Pirate and Princess parties this month and next? We will be at the first one on 1/26!! Can't wait I'm so excited.
:yay:
And if you are going are you dressing up?

The first P&PP is 1/22. I know because I have tickets for it.

I never heard of this. What are you doing that would make you excited to dress up as a pirate? :confused3

Cruella- it is a new ticketed event at MK- (similar to mvmcp or mnsshp) called the Pirate and Princess Party. It looks like a lot of fun.

Yep we'll be at the first one on the 22nd also. And yes we are dressing up - even DH!! I can't believe I got him to agree to it!

I have tickets for the one on the 22nd as well :)

We will get the kids some Pirate Mickey ears but that is about the extent of the dressing up.

We're going to the March 5th one! And we will be dressing up, but not in full head to toe costumes. We'll all be pirates to some degree. pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

There's a thread on the Theme Parks board with a poll for who's going to which party, the link is in my sig! :)

We're going on 2/5. I voted yes, and we're dressing up, but it's really just the kids dressing up. They are actually both (DS11 and DD9) dressing as pirates. I made a Bibbiti Bobbity Boutique appointment for DD for that afternoon, thinking it would be fun to get her hair done for the party, and now she's going as a pirate! So she'll be the pirate with the fancy hairdo!:thumbsup2

We'll be there March 8th. For now we are all going to dress up. Still looking for a princess outfit for myself.princess:

Yes, my family and friends will be attending the January 26th P&P party. It will be a group of 6 and we all will be in full Pirate regalia even my DD almost 2....Saavy, Mate. Barbosa will be so jealous of my new custom pirate hat I got for Christmas. :lmao: I have had my tickets and ADR at LTT since this was fully announced last July.

:banana: I am soooooo excited can't you tell! For more information to those that are asking here is the "official" thread started on the Disboards so long ago.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1196686

This is really going to be a very cool party, and I venture to say even better then MNSSHP or MVMCP. 4 of us in the party work in a haunted attraction (which has a pirate themed area) and attend pirate/renaissance faires so mixing this w. WDW is right up our alley!

See ya there all ye landlubbers!

We'll be there March 8th. For now we are all going to dress up. Still looking for a princess outfit for myself.princess:

I got my princess costume at buycostumes.com they had 50% off their clearance. So I got a medieval/renaissance style dress for $18. Not too bad.

Thanks for links to the other threads liznboys and and Katiebugs! I looked around a few times for other threads but didn't find them.

I can't wait to go. MY DH and BIL are going to be Pirates and the rest of us girls are going to princesses. Not quite as glamorous the princess I would like. But it will be fun.

I can't wait to see the mini shows in adventure land. And to follow the map course.

Also the Vacation Magic and the Mickey Monitor both had extensive bits on the party and encouraged all to come dressed!

yeah 10 days! Can't wait!!

We will be there in March 8th, my DS will be dressed as Captain Jack. I never really thought about getting dressed for it but I think we will, My DS's Bday party is the 13th of Jan and we are having a pirate theme, we all will be dressed for it, so now I am thinkling we will wear our outfits to the Pirate party at MK.

Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate Night for us.

We'll be there Feb 12 all done up in our Pirate best! No idea what I'll throw together - it's next on my list of things to do before our trip!

Coming out of hiding to say that I am attending the 3/5 party. I will be there on mt 1st solo trip. I am dresing up, got a pirate wench costume. Got some accesssories as well, I can't wait, I am very excited!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter