Pirate Adventure or Albatross Cruise?

reneempayne

Mouseketeer
I have a 6 yo boy who wants to do a pirate cruise. Which one is better. I had planned on doing the one at GF, but now that I found out that the other one goes into the WS before it opens I am thinking of switching. Any advice?

My kids, ds8 and dd6, did the one that leaves from the Beach Club/Yacht Club this past November (I think it was the Albatross Cruise). They both loved it. We picked that one because it fit the best in our schedule (we wanted a Friday morning one).

Anyway, that may not help much, but just wanted to say it was one of my kids favorite things the entire trip, and we had the most magical trip ever.

I am really considering doing this too, I have heard some fantastic things about the cruises.

My DS has done both the Pirate Cruise from the GF and the Albatross from the YC/BC. He likes the Albatross one better.

Another vote for the Albatross Cruise. Our son did this one last year and had a blast. He thought it was cool that they took the boat into WS at Epcot duiring the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter