Pins on a airplane? Pins from Hard Rock?

flying_babyb

DIS Veteran
First, Can I carry trading style pins on a airplane? I love taking my HRC bear on vacation if im going to a HRC. I take a picture of the bear outside of each one and send it to my sisters back home (it makes them happy LOL). Last time I went I had no pins. Can I take my bear in my carry on with the pins on him? There all hard rock and disney. ALso Do the waitstaff at HRC still do pin trades? I know last time a waitress offered to sell me one of hers (st. Pats day pin) for $10. If they do trading Im thinking of picking up a few pins to trade off.

Yes, you can carry trading pins on the airplane, I do it all the time.

I can't answer the other questions. Have fun!

Kimya

I always take my pin bag on the plane with me. A few years ago, I thought I'd just pack it and save myself the hassle of toting it around the airport. Big mistake...When I arrived in Orlando and unpacked I realized about 20+ pins had been taken off the pages of my pin backpack.

Keep it with you...and when you go thru security, put it in its own bin and let them know they are trading pins.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter