Pin Trading Suggestions in Disney Springs?

BingandNelsonFan

Mouseketeer
Hi! We've been to Disney Springs three times in the last year, so we're familiar with the place, still have our maps, etc. However, we are going back in the first week of December. This will be our first time ever to do pin trading, so I'd love anyone's advice or tips on what you think is the best or most fun place for pin trading in Disney Springs.

Thanks so much!
Sarah

I would imagine right outside the pin store would be the best spot.

I think the premier spot though is in epcot right behind the ball. There's usually always some heavy collectors posted up there

I think it depends if you want to trade with CMs or individual guests. Trading with CMs means you can choose any of their pins that you want, and you choose which of your pins you give the CM. With an individual, you have to mutually agree to the trade both ways. My DDs like to trade mostly with CMs because it is low pressure and a lot of fun. They trade their doubles from the mystery pin bags (like the World of Evil, Earhats, Tsum Tsum etc mystery bags that they have at the parks). We find CMs all over the parks, but WS is a good area as mentioned above. We have met some super nice other guests while pin trading, so it is great fun!

Thanks! We're really planning on trading with CMs, though we're not opposed to trading with guests if they want. We're just looking to have a memorable experience and the low pressure fun. We only found out about the pin trading in June, so we came home and saved for lanyards and some pins . . . and now we're ready! We are going to Epcot for one day, so we hope to trade pins there, too.

Thanks! We're really planning on trading with CMs, though we're not opposed to trading with guests if they want. We're just looking to have a memorable experience and the low pressure fun. We only found out about the pin trading in June, so we came home and saved for lanyards and some pins . . . and now we're ready! We are going to Epcot for one day, so we hope to trade pins there, too.

There is a pin book located at Guest Relations. My kids also enjoy the pin store, but unless you catch the boxes being out, the trading is "fairly meh." The pin boxes are brought out randomly a few times a day (it's a variation of a pin board). World of Disney, especially the jewelry area, has tons of CMs with pin lanyards. This is probably my son's favorite place to trade with CMs in all of Disney. Happy trading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter