Pin trading and soccer jerseys

jchutch72

"Confucius say; man who forgets where he parked at
Ok, I need a persuasive argument to justify collecting pins and buying soccer jerseys at Epcot. My wife thinks both are a waste of time and overpriced. I however, think it adds to the Disney experience. So what if I'm 36, don't we all revert back to childhood as soon as we enter the gates and see the castle? It's cool right? Then again I thought wearing my Capt. Jack Mickey ears looked cool until we got our pictures back. Bad move. That said, I'm sure a regular set of Mickey ears would look awesome. I admit the soccer jersey's are a bit selfish on my part, but the pins are something I could past down to my daughter (sorry I meant DD, I'm still learning the lingo). I need some expert advice. I'm never really won an argument in 10 years of marriage so I think I'm do on this one. Please advise.

:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter