* PIN *Special Disney Rates and Dates for the xxxxFamily!

:thumbsup2 Congrats on the pin!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes1 Still waiting for a deal to go in Apr.!!!!:confused3 How can I increase my chance of getting a code?:worship: Did anyone do anything specific to increase the chance?;)

Thanks in advance!!! Once again CONGRATS!!! :goodvibes

We actually got two!! One to each of our email addresses....too bad we can't use it. But it does add another level to my planning a fantasy trip past time :)

We got one too- but we were planning to stay at Bonnet Creek. Now I don't know what to do! I'm going to call tomorrow and find out for sure how much we would be saving! I would suggest to everybody else to sign up for as many things Disney as you possibly can (emails etc) I think that is how we got ours! Best of luck! :wizard:

We also got two - my DH and myself. I have been pondering for the last few months whether to go this year or next and had just last week decided to wait and go next year - now I'm wondering again because the pin is good for the week we would be going :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter