Pilly stay, park & fly?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
We are flying out of Philly on a 6am flight so I am looking to stay the night before at (or near) the airport. Before we moved here we always stayed at Logan and the hotels offered parking (for a fee) for the duration of the trip.

I checked the Mariott in the airport and they specifically say you can't leave your car. Anyone know of a hotel that does allow stay, park and fly? It dosen't have to be fancy but clean and safe with a shuttle. I have googled and searched and so far come up with nothing.

TIA
TJ

I use the Ramada Park & Jet in Philadelphia. If you stay in a room overnight, they keep your car at NO additional cost. Usually there is a coupon floating around online for Parking Only @ $7.95/day if you choose not to use a room overnight. They shuttle you to and from the airport too and that is also included. I have never had any problems using this service. I hope this helps.

Hilton. We had a AAA rate of under $100 fir the bight, and we were able to keep the car in their guarded lot for two weeks without additional charge. Free shuttle to the airport is included.

Anne

Thanks for the quick responses. I have Hilton Honors and AAA so hopefully I can find something.

TJ

We stayed at the Holiday Inn (park and fly) in late June. The hotel was decent and you could leave your car for up to 10 days for free. The shuttle to and from the airport was great - about a 5 minute ride. I think we paid $119 plus tax; you have to call for the park and fly package, it can't be done online.

We have stayed at Hampton Inn with Park & Fly. We have always had great luck with Hampton Inn. :) The past few trips, we have flown out at night instead of early morning because the prices for Park & Fly have really gone up a bit. Flying out at night, we can get someone to bring us to the airport and we get to start our vacation a night earlier! :)

We also used the Ramada and with good results. Our trip was for 10 days and Ramada gives you 14 days free, guarded parking and a very good shuttle service. We booked around this time for a March 2006 trip and several DISers warned of shabby conditions in this hotel, but I took a chance. Our room hadn't been refurbished any time recently but it was clean, the lounge off the lobby had a great Reuben and cold beer, so my needs were met. Total was $107.

Bill From PA

We stayed at the Comfort inn in May in Essington and it was great! the breakfast in the morning was delicious and there's a diner next door if you want to eat dinner ther the night before you fly out. Their shuttle service was courteous and reliable. It cost us $140 for our family of 4 and we could leave our car there for all 13 days for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter