Pillows?

MDTerp

Mouseketeer
I'm in the market for new bed pillows. Does anyone know what pillows are in the beds onboard DCL? I went thru our whole cruise w/o a headache.

TIA

Hi, we were on the Dream 11/11 and I too fell in love with the pillows. I have spent countless money of pillows and never been happy with any of them. I called Disney when we got home and found out where those pillows on the Dream came from ....I ordered a set of them and we LOVE them. They are like the previous post said from Harbor Linen.

Here is the link:info@harborlinen.com

You want regret ordering them!:thumbsup2

If someone has a direct link to the correct pillow I would really appreciate it.

I did some Internet research and learned that Harbor Linen does the pillows for Carnival too. There is a website through Carnival Comfort that has the pillows for $3 cheaper per pillow (standard size), but you have to buy 2. King size pillows are also available! I ordered pillows earlier this week and hope to have them by tomorrow. The Carnival Comfort website also offers a "promotional code". After a quick web search, I was able to save an additional 10%!! :cool1:

http://www.carnivalcomfortcollection.com/store/index.cfm?fa=details&CategoryID=5&ProductID=4&page=1

We were also on the 11/11 cruise and the pillows were amazing. Beyond comfortable and I haven't really been able to stop thinking about them. :) Very happy to see this post.

I did some Internet research and learned that Harbor Linen does the pillows for Carnival too. There is a website through Carnival Comfort that has the pillows for $3 cheaper per pillow (standard size), but you have to buy 2. King size pillows are also available! I ordered pillows earlier this week and hope to have them by tomorrow. The Carnival Comfort website also offers a "promotional code". After a quick web search, I was able to save an additional 10%!! :cool1:

http://www.carnivalcomfortcollection.com/store/index.cfm?fa=details&CategoryID=5&ProductID=4&page=1

Thanks for the heads up on the code! This is the code I used for the 10% discount:
Holiday12

You guys only had one type of pillow in the stateroom?
We must have had three different types of pillows, each a bit different, all super squishy. I yearned for a firm pillow, which was never located. I ended up using the couch pillows or towels folded up to support my 40# alien skull. :)

You guys only had one type of pillow in the stateroom?
We must have had three different types of pillows, each a bit different, all super squishy. I yearned for a firm pillow, which was never located. I ended up using the couch pillows or towels folded up to support my 40# alien skull. :)

This may have been because you were in the 1 bedroom. You have the choice of several types of pillows. I am shocked they didn't have a firm pillow for you.

I am shocked they didn't have a firm pillow for you.

Wow, how do you know what cabin I was in. :goodvibes
I thought I was stealthy about my cabin assignment. :scratchin
Needless to say you are correct, and they did bring me the other 2 or 4 options of pillows. They were still not firm/firm. I still used the tactic described above to support my enormous cranium. :)

Wow, how do you know what cabin I was in. :goodvibes
I thought I was stealthy about my cabin assignment. :scratchin
Needless to say you are correct, and they did bring me the other 2 or 4 options of pillows. They were still not firm/firm. I still used the tactic described above to support my enormous cranium. :)

You post a lot of answers and you post on a lot of the same threads I do. Also I am pretty sure you talked about it on one of them, so I think your career as a secret agent is over. :sad2:

Oh well. :lmao:
It's about time to move on anyway, especially now that my cover is blown.:rotfl:

Ahh, sleeping on the cruise was the best sleep I've had in my life, bar none. My dream is to recreate that bed in my home, Frette bed linens and all. Maybe I'll start with the pillow since that is the least expensive part of the bed.

WOW..this is the best post I have found on here let!! There pillows were amazing. At home I have to use two pillows, but when we were on the cruise I didn;t because they were so amazing!!!

I'm thrilled to have found out where to get the amazing pillows. Now I need to get one of the mattress pads. I've added it to my Christmas Wish List. The pillows should be here in a few days, though, and I can't wait!

Thanks so much for posting the information about the pillows!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter