Pillows at BLT

MOUSELOVER171

DVC Member
Can anyone help me out, please! I'm sure this thread is out there numerous times, but just returned from a wonderful trip at BLT and absolutely fell in love with the pillows. I think they're by sobella, but can anyone verify this, or have any more info like if they're firm or soft? I have neck problems and these pillows were great. Thanks!!

You might just google (or duck duck go) sobella Disney pillow. They sell one that they call the Disney pillow. I think I also saw it for sale on a Disney products site.

Can anyone help me out, please! I'm sure this thread is out there numerous times, but just returned from a wonderful trip at BLT and absolutely fell in love with the pillows. I think they're by sobella, but can anyone verify this, or have any more info like if they're firm or soft? I have neck problems and these pillows were great. Thanks!!

So funny that you started this thread! I loved a pillow at ASM several years ago and was upset that I didn't look at the tag. On our recent trip to OKW, I had what I think was the same pillow type and took a picture of the tag of two pillows. One was Sobella soft. The other was Sahara Nights firm. I think it was the Sobella soft that I used under my head/neck because I also have neck issues. I think the Sahara Nights one I used under my knees (back issues).

Attachments

• pillow at Disney (neck).jpg
    pillow at Disney (neck).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 16
  • pillow at Disney (knee).jpg
    pillow at Disney (knee).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter