Pictures

TyOwen

Earning My Ears
Taking our first trip on the Fantasy next weekend. Do they have the pictures that they take of you displayed on the walls like on the Magic? I'm asking because i found it tough to find some pictures because people sometimes move them or put their picture in front and things get mixed up. Just wondering if they came up with a better system/

Thanks

Taking our first trip on the Fantasy next weekend. Do they have the pictures that they take of you displayed on the walls like on the Magic? I'm asking because i found it tough to find some pictures because people sometimes move them or put their picture in front and things get mixed up. Just wondering if they came up with a better system/

Thanks

That's pretty much how it is. I don't know if the Magic has the photo kiosks, but you can also check out your pictures there if they do.

:cutie:

On the Dream, they have shelves of folders. All your family's photos are stored in one folder that you can look at any time. I would think the Fantasy would have the same set up.

Fantasy has the same setup. You can go to a kiosk and scan your KTTW card and it will show them to you on a screen, or you can scan your card at shutters, and it will tell you your family's photo folder like for example, pluto 23 green. You can find your folder which is made to look like an old hardcover book and they should have your photos in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter