Pictures with Santa????

WisconsinDisneyGirl

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW Dec. 5-12. My DD3 just informed me that she wants to sit on Santa's lap this year and she will not cry! Two years ago I have a picture of my DD sitting on Santa's lap screaming with her big brother smiling away! Can we get pictures with Santa or a Mickey Santa anywhere in WDW or DTD?

Yes and YES. Santa can be found at DTD, MK and also in Epcot. We have spotted Santa Goofy in AK.

I have had them taken twice in DTD... but they are on a different computer. The Santa is amazing though - looks like the real deal and is super patient and really sweet.

This pic brings back so many memories! It was taken five years ago at Magic Kingdom. My DD looks so young! She is only three in the picture and she's almost 8 now! The Santa was awesome and very patient.

DisneyWorld1121703145.jpg

We have visited the DTD Santa once in 2007 and once in 2003 & both times have been wonderful. Last year DD2 cried & was really scared of Santa, he really worked with us. It was a wonderful experience & there was never a wait. BTW, there was a photopass photog there but they also allowed us to use our personal camera which you don't find much anymore!

Awsome! Thanks for all the info! Maybe we can have our family picture taken (and have one taken with our own camera) and have it as our Christmas card! That would be cute! Do they have a Mickey Santa that you can have pictures with?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter