Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Does anyone remember the "Wondercycles" in the Wonders of Life Pavillion? It was a simulated bicycle ride and the faster you'd pedal, the faster you'd move through the simulated course. It was right outside of the Body Wars line area.

I got sick on these things as a kid. I had just downed a huge milkshake, but I got determined to beat my sister on the bikes. The workout did not do me much good and I got stomach cramps and I think I threw up. I was fine after that though. I have a reputation for getting sick at Epcot, which at the time had all of the tamest rides (Body Wars was about the only intense one).

11013161_10100358254646819_7316616810564771568_o.jpg
My Mom and I on Dumbo (1989), before it was moved to New Fantasy Land.

Does anyone remember the "Wondercycles" in the Wonders of Life Pavillion? It was a simulated bicycle ride and the faster you'd pedal, the faster you'd move through the simulated course. It was right outside of the Body Wars line area.

I am loving this thread, by the way!!! Thanks to the OP and everyone who has contributed memories and pictures!

Too funny - I was going to ask if anyone had any pictures of those! Glad I waited until I read all the posts in case someone already posted pics or mentioned them.

I am loving this thread, too! Brings back memories and also shows me what I don't recall (we went to Disney once or twice a year in the 80s and early 90s, but I have memory problems).

I THINK this was called "Little ones extra magic hour" in the mid-2000s, where many Fantasyland attractions were open early and characters roamed free.

We also enjoyed the "Little Ones Extra Magic Hour" in 2007!! It was wonderful playing hide & seek with Tigger and Pooh Bear with our 4 and 2 year old in Pooh's playful spot and we rode Dumbo with Minnie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter