Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

I have a picture of my sister going head-first down this water slide, but no details of where it is! Where is this?
Looks like River Country

Edit: looks like several people beat me to it

Last edited:

IMG_3570.jpg
:tink:

Where is this? When was it taken? May I ask what's no longer there about this image? I'm just not seeing, no matter how hard I look.
......:laughing: I was wondering when someone would ask me that.....it's the WATER - or, the color of it....the original concept for Jambo's pool was that it resembled an African watering hole. Conjecture is that many guests of AKL visioned a more "typical" water color akin to that of the crystal-clear pools like the other resorts, so, a few years ago it was changed to the more traditional blue color....

......:laughing: I was wondering when someone would ask me that.....it's the WATER - or, the color of it....the original concept for Jambo's pool was that it resembled an African watering hole. Conjecture is that many guests of AKL visioned a more "typical" water color akin to that of the crystal-clear pools like the other resorts, so, a few years ago it was changed to the more traditional blue color....
That's so funny! It does look more "natural" in your picture!

Where is this? When was it taken? May I ask what's no longer there about this image? I'm just not seeing, no matter how hard I look.
....oh, and it was taken at AKL, now known as Jambo house.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter