Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Aww we have exactly the same picture from 1985. I really need to get hold of a scanner as I have lots of pictures from my childhood holidays in WDW and DL from the 70's and 80's. No digital cameras in those days!

Same here! I scanned my 1979 - 2002 photos back on a snow day years ago. I'm still hunting for all of my dad's Disney slides from the 70s-2000. Someone in the family has them but may not even realize it! I love seeing pictures from the early years!

Same here! I scanned my 1979 - 2002 photos back on a snow day years ago. I'm still hunting for all of my dad's Disney slides from the 70s-2000. Someone in the family has them but may not even realize it! I love seeing pictures from the early years!
Me too, I also look beyond the attractions/scenery, as I love to check out the people and their clothes and hairstyles, it all brings back so many memories. I am very nostalgic

I think some of the signs posted in the past few pages (Universe of Energy etc.) are still in place. While the pictures may have been taken years ago such as in 2003 some of them are still actively used.

Me too, I also look beyond the attractions/scenery, as I love to check out the people and their clothes and hairstyles, it all brings back so many memories. I am very nostalgic

So true! I remember reading an article about scrapbook pictures advising that you should leave all the backgrounds in older pictures even if distracting because they tell us so much more than just the subject.

I think some of the signs posted in the past few pages (Universe of Energy etc.) are still in place. While the pictures may have been taken years ago such as in 2003 some of them are still actively used.

I posted the two Universe of Energy photos because in the first one there was no Ellen signage seen and the second one because there was no Exxon-Mobil sign. I like that kind of detail and they can't be seen today.

I also found out that restaurant sign I posted in Norway is still there. Can't delete posts after I post them. LOL

Last edited:
I posted the two Universe of Energy photos because in the first one there was no Ellen signage seen and the second one because there was no Exxon-Mobil sign. I like that kind of detail and they can't be seen today.

I also found out that restaurant sign I posted in Norway is still there. Can't delete posts after I post them. LOL
I agree. Quite a few of the signs still exist in some form but there has been a lot of changes particularly when it comes to naming sponsors. I think it's been quite a while since Nestles sponsored the LWTL

f753113e.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter