Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Not that I really miss these . . . but they were clever

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

Those are so much better looking than the walls at AK or the MK hub. Why couldn't they make those look cool too? I hope if they put up walls at DHS, they make them look good, since they will probably be up for a while:(

I know somebody already posted this one, but I am so bummed they are gone! They picked my FIL to be King Arthur, which is SO outside his comfort zone! He did great, though, and it was so much fun watching him.View attachment 81885

Was there a point at which this was inside a small theater or a covered outdoor pavilion, perhaps with bleacher seating? I have a recollection of my dad being selected. Probably in the early-mid 80's.

I am going to have to check YouTube to see if they have a video of this attraction. I want to hear the theme song now. :)

Here is another Disney attraction. I will call it an attraction because I thought it was really cool.
PUSH the Talking Trash Can
PUSH was retired from Tommorrowland in the MK in 2014.

enhanced-buzz-22223-1394737405-4.jpg
Noooo!! We told my parents all about PUSH (of course I didn't know his name) my dad laughed so hard and was so looking forward to seeing it :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter