Pictures of the Wonder leaving San Francisco Bay on April 30, 2011

Wonderful shots! I'll be on the Wonder in Sept 2012 for the Pacific cruise and can't wait. I'm from San Jose and grew up in Reno and just love that area. Really looking forward to showing DH the area on our excursion days

Wonhderful shots! I'll be on eeh Wonder in Sept 2012 for the Pacific cruise and can't wait. I'm from San Jose and grew up in Reno and just love that area. Really looking forward to showing DH the area on our excursion days

Thank you!! I graduated from Piedmont Hills High School in San Jose. Often go to Reno in the summer from our lake house in Lake Almanor. Small world, huh?

I must have a pic of your husband here somewhere (not in the pics below). I was on the opposite side of the GG when the Wonder left. I'd posted these in the 'Wonder returns due to medical emergency' thread.

wonder6640x480.jpg

wonder8640x480.jpg

wonder10640x480.jpg

wonder11640x480.jpg

Andy

I must have a pic of your husband here somewhere (not in the pics below). I was on the opposite side of the GG when the Wonder left. I'd posted these in the 'Wonder returns due to medical emergency' thread.

Andy

You just might!! Wonderful pictures that you took as well!!

Glad to see you made it up there in time Noel.

We had her covered from all angles.

This thread has some pictures of the arrival and the departure.

Glad to see you made it up there in time Noel.

We had her covered from all angles.

This thread has some pictures of the arrival and the departure.

I did see the other thread but thanks for the link!! We sure did cover all the the angles!!

Thank you!! I graduated from Piedmont Hills High School in San Jose. Often go to Reno in the summer from our lake house in Lake Almanor. Small world, huh?

Really small world! I grew up in San Jose too! I went to Oak Grove High! And you and I are on the maiden voyage of the Fantasy together, birkner! :cutie:

I have fixed all the typos..what was I doing when I typed that:) My grade school was Oster..I lived on Leigh Ave...that's about all I remember :)

We were on the Golden Gate Bridge as the "Disney Wonder" sailed underneath it, and what a great experience that was. The city and ship together were a beautiful sight, then the closeness of the ship as it passed below was breathtaking.

We were waving big white Mickey hands and it sure looked like we were noticed. If anyone on the starboard side took photos of us, we'd love to see those!

The following were already posted at Cheer the Wonder Bon Voyage from San Franciso, so pardon us for repeating them here. We like them so much we want to share them twice.

Here are two links to videos we took:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLGiV_-4XUY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS2nlP6iMao

The second video has her blowing her horn as she approaches the bridge, now that was a magical moment.

DisneyWonderDisSF1.jpg

DisneyWonderDisSF2.jpg

DisneyWonderDisSF3.jpg

DisneyWonderDisSF4.jpg

DisneyWonderDisSF5.jpg

DisneyWonderDisSF6.jpg

DisneyWonderDisSF7.jpg

DisneyWonderDisSF8.jpg

Mickey and Minnie are on the port wing of the Wonder's bridge.

DisneyWonderDisSF9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter