pictures of pin sets?

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
There is a set of cast lanyard pins (at least i think that's what they are) with different Mickey heads in various colored circles. We have all but one of the set, but I can't remember what the color is that we are missing. They had a book at POP that showed the whole set. I'm wondering where I can find a copy of the picture of the set so I can print it and carry it with me on our next trip. We will go back to POP to look at the book if we have to, but since we aren't staying there this time, I'd rather find the picture in advance. Let me know! Thanks!

PS I tried looking on pinpics, but I couldn't figure out what to search for or how to make that site work.

odpt.com the official Disney pin trading site, if you go under events, select your park (these sound like WDW pins) and then look at the Hidden Mickey pins, see if you can find it there.

is there a master list of pins somewhere? I have a scatter of em and thought about tryig to se what I need to get sets Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!