PICTURES of Disney Recipes you have made at home

Disney Dinner Tonight was Fettuccine Alfredo from L'Original Alfredo di Roma Ristorante. I substituted penne noodles and served it with salad and garlic bread - YUMO!!!

DSC_0464.jpg

and here's the link to the recipe
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1575103&page=3

I average about 3 Disney recipes per week (at least) but don't generally take pictures of my food because I'm rushed enough just getting it served up and my camera doesn't do well on dark indoor shots. Anyway, I did get 2 pics at a birthday dinner a couple weeks ago and can post those.

AlmondEncrustedCheescake.jpg

The Almond-encrusted Cheeescake from Narcoosee's

Appetizers.jpg

From left: Goat Cheese Tomato Tarts (Epcot F & W Festival), Sour Apple Chiller (Tropical Cocktail menu at WDW), Dalkey Duo (Raglan Road)

DisneyDogs, I love the Mickey on your fork. Where did you get that fork? I want one. :worship:

We have some very talented cooks on this board. I have made the PBJ Milkshake from 50's Prime Time and the Cream Cheese Mash Potatoes. I didn't get any pictures though. My kids loved the milk shake. It smelled just like the sandwhich.

DisneyDogs, I love the Mickey on your fork. Where did you get that fork? I want one. :worship:

Ahh you noticed the hidden Mickey!! The plates actually have Minnie on them but with the food you can't see her. Anyway you can get the flatware at disneyshopping.com - just type in flatware in the search box and they will come up

Loving all the pictures I am going to make some Disney food next week and will take pictures!

This is an older photo, but it is the cobb salad from the Hollywood Brown Derby:

550146094_b3cacfb112.jpg

Tossed together:

550146110_c8b2b7e817.jpg

Made the Pan Asian Chicken/Shrimp Stirfry (Kona Cafe recipe) this weeknd and it was very good.
PanAsian.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter