Pictures of CBR?

eeyoreforever

DIS Veteran
I was inspired to post this question after reading of goofymom/pop's fiasco with her pictures. I fortunately only had part of one roll of film that did not turn out. Unfortunately, it contained pics of my dd's with Cinderella which cannot be replaced. The other thing on that roll were my pictures of CBR. If anyone has any extra photos of the resort and are willing to part with them, I would be most appreciative.
Cathy

I have pictures of CBR on my web site if that would help. If you would print them at 3x5 they will turn out great. Or if you let me know which ones you need I can send you the higher resolution files.

OH... how sad. I feel for you! I wish I could help but we always stay at Fort Wilderness!
YOu might what to change your heading so more people will know this is an SOS thread! the ladies on here are always so helpful!

You could even try PMing Suite Disney (she's often on the DIS Community Board)..... I believe she's the one who once emailed me a certain picture file I requested of hers......to get the best resolution.

Dan Murphy (also DIS Community Board) has offered to email same at times.

Don't forget the DIS Gallery:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/photos.htm

I wanted to say thanks for the suggestions. Sorry it took me so long to get back to the board-just been really busy. I think I will be able to print something out from one of the sites listed. You guys are great!

I'm looking for one of two myself ... the sign at the entrance to the resort-- We didn't have a car so we couldn't take a really nice one and the one from the bus didn't turn out well. I'm also looking for one of the quiet pool at Jamaica.

If anyone has either one of these photos they wouldn't mind sharing (its only for my photo album), send me a PM :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter