Pictures of Balconies and Balcony Views...

I know these weren't on your list but I couldn't resist posting :thumbsup2
76668010-14-04692BalconyviewlookingatEPCOTw.jpg

View of YC/BC & Epcot from the Swan (studio room)

16294076-6-04EpcotBalconyvieww.jpg

View toward Epcot from Dolphin king room (with 2 balconies)
1629408DolphintorretbalconyviewofEpcotw.jpg

View from the torret balconcy
18445976-9-04Swanwiththeboatw.jpg

View from torret balcony looking across at the Swan, we watched the boats go back and forth one day when dd was sick and we were stuck in the room, it was kinda fun considering, because we could see so much going on!
190585433303_0_ALB.jpg

Although it's a bit dark, that's a view of MGM/TOT from the Dolphin (furthest east wing facing west top floor)
We have had some of the best views ever at the S/D and we've stayed at many of the WDW resorts, but never had views like these! :teeth:

Actually we were real close to having Terk-1's view at the WL, but I had to delay our trip a day and we lost that exact room and ended up with 5030, wasn't the same :guilty: had to really lean over toward the left to see the castle and it was a real noisey room right by the elevators..oh well :rolleyes2

DizWacko

That is a gorgeous photo....OMG!!!! WOW!!!! Really makes you want to fork over the money and stay there just for the view!!!! Maybe I will do some remodeling on the house..next year...lol.

I recently stayed at the Yacht Club in a standard view room...this is what we got for a view:

yacht3034view.jpg

Needless to say I was thrilled. The size of the balcony is the same as the other YC balconies that have been shown on this thread. I really liked this view, it was beautiful yet felt a bit more secluded and peaceful.

I'm trying to post a picture I have hosted on my own site but I am getting this error:

Your Post contains one or more URLs, The DIS requires a minimum number of posts before allowing the posting of URL's.

denman007 said:
I have some from 2004 in my signature from Poly.

Which longhouse did you stay in? I assume this is lagoon view?

oooh, I love balcony views!!! here was ours from last may at the yacht club (concierge room):

f3f2e295.jpg

DizWacko : This is the view I want for my next trip. Did you say it was Poly CL Lagoon View? Love it!!!!

This is the view from our balcony - room 3111 - at the WL.

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

Me and my DD on the balcony.

IMG_2203.jpg

Dizz42
Wow! That's a gorgeous photo - The Boardwalk looks very elegant and stylish there. I love it.

Scanne, that's my favourite WL view so far - you got the wilderness *and* Bay Lake, fabulous (good looking Mommy and babe too :goodvibes )

Finally was able to get back to this thread. I just love it too and thank you so much, DebIreland. I am by no means a photographer but that one was such a beautiful "accident", I amazed me! :teeth:
Here's another pix from a different trip. It is the view from BWI, Room 5304. Note the part of the building right in the center of the picture with the round window. That balcony to the right of that little window is the Concierge Lounge balcony.
61356IM001495-med.JPG

Here are a couple balcony views from room #5371 at AKL. This is looking out to the left...
Balconeyviewleft1.jpg

And this is to the right...
AKLviewfrombalconey1stday.jpg

This is just before the rain...
Justbeforetherain1.jpg

And this is one of the dozens of pics of animals taken from the balcony (this one in early morning)...
Peacefulkingdom.jpg

Here is a view from our balcony. We stayed at the BC Villas last June!

100_0233.jpg

Kathy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter