Pictures of all 3 Disneyland Hotel Concierge Lounges

Hi Disneyland newbie (wdw pro) has a bunch of questions. We are only staying a night. I'm at paradise pier club but am thinking of doing dlh instead. It's about $250 more for the night. I like that it's open till 10 instead of 8 like pp. would we go directly to club level to check in at dlh? Also are we allowed to use club lounge the next day? I thought I read that you can't after 11 am. is that true. I'm 99% sure disneyworld hotels let you use lounge next day. Are the food offerings a lot better than pp? Last question what does dlh have for afternoon snacks? Are there uncrustables like pp? My sons fave! Thank you!!!

Yes they have uncrustables. Afternoon snack are usually chips and salsa, veggie tray, the uncrustables are there all day as well as granola, cookies and fruit. I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Night time has three warm offerings and then dessert later in the evening . And yes it is open until 10:00 or 10:30.

we too tip the DH CL servers. Its never been refused. I sure hope they get to keep it. They are very accommodating and I definately appreciate being spoiled.

Staying PP CL next weekend for the marathon. I had to book 2 seperate concierge stays as we could book the first 2 nights, but not all three at once, so now I have 2 resses, one for the first 2 nights, one for the last night. I called and they said they will try to keep us in the same room (seems silly to move). Then they set me a confirmation email that says *B2B* keep in room 317, which must mean theyve already assigned our room. Since there's not much on PPCL online, I will post a review and lots of photos.

Staying PP CL next weekend for the marathon. I had to book 2 seperate concierge stays as we could book the first 2 nights, but not all three at once, so now I have 2 resses, one for the first 2 nights, one for the last night. I called and they said they will try to keep us in the same room (seems silly to move). Then they set me a confirmation email that says *B2B* keep in room 317, which must mean theyve already assigned our room. Since there's not much on PPCL online, I will post a review and lots of photos.

That would be awesome; thank you!!

I know I am posting on an old thread. Would anyone that has recently stayed concierge level at any of the Disneyland hotels please post pictures here? The ones that were here and at the beginning at some of other threads are no longer there. It would be nice to see updated pictures for us planners/dreamers. Thanks to all.

doing a little CPR of the post ...lets see if we can get this going again :joker:

I'm staying at the GCH club level week after next. I'll try and get some photos of the new offerings and lounge.

Here are ones from DLH from last weekend. There is also oatmeal and cereals I didn't take a pic of, as well as fresh fruit and juices.
28058576_10215719974615933_8435097282436896645_n.jpg

28168241_10215719974695935_7994818372752915517_n.jpg

28166621_10215719974735936_143778572753541100_n.jpg

28058578_10215719974775937_1781428050484195760_n.jpg

Jennafoo,
Did you enjoy your stay at the Grand? How was the concierge lounge? Any pics you want to share with us???

I love seeing all the pics and dreaming! I keep crunching numbers to see about being there for our 35th wedding anniversary at the end of this year.

Any recent pics of the offerings at Paradise Pier Club Level? We are staying for 3 nights in March and very excited!! Any special rooms to request?

Thanks.

MJ

Any recent pics of the offerings at Paradise Pier Club Level? We are staying for 3 nights in March and very excited!! Any special rooms to request?

Thanks.

MJ
The PPH club level hasn't really changed. The DLH club has changed as of a week ago I was told. I will post pics nest weekend.

As for special rooms, what did you book, Standard or Premium. If you booked premium, just ask for a high floor. If you booked a standard room, you might request a park facing room.

The PPH club level hasn't really changed. The DLH club has changed as of a week ago I was told. I will post pics nest weekend.

As for special rooms, what did you book, Standard or Premium. If you booked premium, just ask for a high floor. If you booked a standard room, you might request a park facing room.

We booked standard. Thanks I'll ask at check in.

MJ

I know I am posting on an old thread. Would anyone that has recently stayed concierge level at any of the Disneyland hotels please post pictures here? The ones that were here and at the beginning at some of other threads are no longer there. It would be nice to see updated pictures for us planners/dreamers. Thanks to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts