Pictures in your Room?

I will try, not sure on posting pics yet. It may take me a couple of tries, so be patient with me.

Picture1118.jpg

mom x4,grandma x4

Last one. This is a storage trunk to store clothes in. Not all rooms have them, but they are really handy to have.

Picture1117.jpg

I hope this helps some,
mom x4,grandma x4

There is a great thread on here with people posting pics of various categories of staterooms. I'll see if I can find it. Others may be able to post the link as well.

OK, search not working for me - I am sure someone will be able to post the link to the thread. Sorry.

When we first sailed the Magic in Wonder in 1998 and 1999 we created a website with lots of photos of the ships because there wasn't much information available at the time. We haven't updated in many years, but the photos should still give you some ideas. Click on the link in my signature and there are photos of both ships, including staterooms.

Denise

Oh, thanks everyone! :) The pics are great and so helpful! It's so much better and easier to see actual pictures, than what is posted on websites! The rooms look really nice! I can't wait to see them in person! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter