Picture on photo bucket/ HELP

Poohs Pal

DIS Veteran<br>Beautiful and smart so she says<br>
Ok after several hundred attempts(LOL) I managed to get my photo on photo bucket. Now I can't get it in my signature :confused3 . You will have to explain it verrry slowly as I'm very computer challenged. Thanks Susan

Look below the picture on photobucket, highlight and copy the line of code that has the img tags. Come back here and paste.

Adding the image tags will do the trick, but if you want to use that photo in your signature, you'll have to fix it first. The actual 'image' is only in the upper left corner of the 'photo' while the rest of it is white space. It needs to be cropped.

It currently also is way over the 50KB filesize limit.

Be sure to check out the signature guidelines in this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=947493

Dan, I think thats what I did :rotfl2:
Caskill, I have no clue how to do what you just said. I'll try to delete what I have :blush: . Susan

Susan, post your picture in a post here (not in your signature), so we can see how big it is and help you.

Would I be correct that you do not have photo edit software, Susan? For some reason, you have a LOT of white space around the picture. I can edit for you but it is best if you learn too.

Here's the photo you actually have. I put a border around it so you can see the whole thing. The 'image' is only part of the entire photo. That's why we're talking about the white space.

I shrunk the whole thing so it's not as large as your version.

18721PoolsPalPhoto2.jpg

Ok, that's the picture my son saved. It looked like that at photo bucket also. The one I saved came out with no white and much bigger :confused3 . Not sure about the editing software. I don't do anything with pictures normally. I just wanted to put a picture of DS and Dgrandson in my signature. I think I may have to take a class or two :teeth: . I also managed to delete my countdown. I think maybe I need to do a little reading before I delete something else :rotfl2: :rotfl2: . Thanks, Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter