• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of the Day Thread - April 16, 2008 - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Im sure we will LOVE it! We LOVE rollercoasters. The taller and faster they are..the better! :thumbsup2

I sure hope that you have a better time on it than I did! I figure for everyone who doesn't like it, there's about 5 more who do. ;) And I'll gladly give up my place in line for them.

Thanks, and I believe it is. We sure had the time to check everything out while we were stuck up there. If I wasn't so afraid of heights I would've enjoyed it more...

I didnt know they were supposed to be Giraffes! I thought they were just performers walking on those long stick things. :lmao: I guess you do learn something new everyday!

I thought that I'd get on the bandwagon with this theme. I just loved the Giraffes, almost as much as the tumble monkeys!

239224567_kBjcv-L-1.jpg

i entered a contest for the Harford county Farm Fair this week the (photography division) What do u think?
the flower is in Epcot!

IMG_4949.jpg

I love seeing everyones photos.It gets all of my family excited about our December trip.
Thanks everyone for sharing.:)

I know what you mean. DH and I leave next Monday and I cant wait. I plan on taking LOTS of pics!

I love seeing everyones photos.It gets all of my family excited about our December trip.
Thanks everyone for sharing.:)

WOOHOO!! Finally made it to page 250!!! :woohoo: Everyone can go ahead and start posting your pics on the new thread. Same rules apply..1 picture per day..yes while we all loved posting at least 2 pics for the past couple of days, we now need to go back to 1 pic per day ;)

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1900670

Thank you to all the posters who are managing the thread length and honoring the 250 page limit!!!!

You make our jobs as moderators so much easier to do !!!

Thank you - carry on!

Knox on behalf of..

The ThemePark Moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter