• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of the Day Thread - April 16, 2008 - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning....

POTD...
DSC_1090.jpg

WOW! Great shot! Looks like your at the real Mt. Everest! Where were you standing to take this pic?:thumbsup2

Thank you! I think that I was standing on the walkway from the everest area that leads to the Nemo show, it might even be a bridge if I remember.

I cant wait to ride this next week! It will be our 1st time riding EE. Hopefully they will automatically put us all the way up front, so I dont have to ask...we have plans to ride it both during the morning and at night to see what the huge hype is about the difference. I keep hearing it feels so different riding it at night then during the day.

you will most definitely have to ask to be in the front, especially in august when it's still pretty busy. just tell the CM that's asking "how many?" that you'd like to be in the front, then they will put you in a short line of people waiting for a front car. it doesn't take long and the view is worth the short wait! if you get to ride it more than once, i would recommend trying the very back too! it's usually not an extra wait to put people back there because not many people request it. it goes faster back there and is so fun!!!

just so this isn't totally off topic, here's a picture. keeping with the EE theme.......he looks kinda peeved! :scared1:

P1000349.jpg

Wheres all the pics?!! We could close this thread today if we try hard enough! :lmao: :cool1: Here are my 2 POTD.

1st POTD
disney071ba0.jpg

I cant wait to ride this next week! It will be our 1st time riding EE. Hopefully they will automatically put us all the way up front, so I dont have to ask...we have plans to ride it both during the morning and at night to see what the huge hype is about the difference. I keep hearing it feels so different riding it at night then during the day.

You can ask to be in the first car, but you may have to wait for a train (kinda like the monorail). There is a HUGE difference between riding in the daytime and at nite....pretty views...(like Splash Mtn).

Have a Magical Trip!!!

:woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo:

Yeah I know. We asked to be up front last time we were there for Rock 'n' rollercoaster. It was kinda confusing though, because the person who was asking how many made me go and ask another CM standing by the 1st line if it was OK. And then I had to go back and tell them it was OK and get DH. Hopefully they got that worked out and not make me have to ask another CM. :sad2:

We'll wait for another hr if we have to..we both LOVE the front. Its the only place we will sit.

You can ask to be in the first car, but you may have to wait for a train (kinda like the monorail). There is a HUGE difference between riding in the daytime and at nite....pretty views...(like Splash Mtn).

Have a Magical Trip!!!

:woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo:

I sure hope that you have a better time on it than I did! I figure for everyone who doesn't like it, there's about 5 more who do. ;) And I'll gladly give up my place in line for them.

quiltymom - Awesome Everest shot. :thumbsup2 Is that the scenery from Kali River Rapids to the left there?

Thanks, and I believe it is. We sure had the time to check everything out while we were stuck up there. If I wasn't so afraid of heights I would've enjoyed it more...

I thought that I'd get on the bandwagon with this theme. I just loved the Giraffes, almost as much as the tumble monkeys!

239224567_kBjcv-L-1.jpg

We're going to go see the Lion King production at the Kennedy Center this coming Sunday - I can't wait to see it!

239224589_wVYzg-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter