Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

_DSC3528.jpg

Carol, just where in the Festival Center do I ask about this? Thanks!:goodvibes

Kaewin & Cyndi .......and others arriving

By the way.... If you have a Disney Chase credit card, you can go to the EPCOT Festival Center, show your cc, and get access to a VIP lounge, with free drinks and snacks.

Also....they give out VIP seating for the daily concerts in America and VIP viewing of Illuminations !!!!! :goodvibes

wdwensel & STEAMBOAT209.... Love the EPCOT/Cranberry pics !! Super shots !! :dance3:

DSC_0204.jpg

Other goodies plus these.....
DSC_0226.jpg

Hey Cyndi are you packed yet? Going to start getting ready next week here with the army.

Oh Cyndi, you can't take the cranberries home with you but if you are good you might be able to bob for some :rotfl2::rotfl2:

1842-1.jpg

As I was waiting for the fireworks to begin on my trip to Disneyland, a kid up in front of me bought an illuminated Mickey balloon. Photo opportunities like that make me happy.

Hey Cyndi are you packed yet? Going to start getting ready next week here with the army.

Oh Cyndi, you can't take the cranberries home with you but if you are good you might be able to bob for some :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Getting packed!! (actually started a couple of months ago... :sad2: )

Bobbing for cranberrys is ok if they are in vodka.. just saying...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter