Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

9053ed4-XL.jpg

Catching up from a few days...so many of awesome pics :thumbsup2
Bill, really like that Mary Poppins pic.

I am starting to get into a Halloween spirit so will start posting some Halloween pics...

Well Cyndi we are both getting close. If I could figure out some way to ge a bit of cash to show up on the 7th I would and then have two days at Riverside before AoA.

Going to see this a bit after 9 am on the 9th. Should be a good day.

972.jpg

OMG....Kaewin & Cyndi both on vacation at the same time...Have a "Magical Vacation" Guys......:cheer2:

clearskies .....Great capture!! :thumbsup2

Beast restaurant entrance....
DSC_0180.jpg

Thanks Kathy! I wished I would have moved that stroller before taking the picture tho! :headache:
Love the backside of Mary Poppins, too!
Love the Beast's entrance, Carol!!
I made out my list of "must try this!" for the F&W last night!! Only a week to go! woohoo

IMG_1589.jpg

Kaewin & Cyndi .......and others arriving

By the way.... If you have a Disney Chase credit card, you can go to the EPCOT Festival Center, show your cc, and get access to a VIP lounge, with free drinks and snacks.

Also....they give out VIP seating for the daily concerts in America and VIP viewing of Illuminations !!!!! :goodvibes

By the way.... If you have a Disney Chase credit card, you can go to the EPCOT Festival Center, show your cc, and get access to a VIP lounge, with free drinks and snacks.

Also....they give out VIP seating for the daily concerts in America and VIP viewing of Illuminations !!!!! :goodvibes

Very cool!! Thanks!! I din't know that.. I do have a Disney CC.. so I will check it out! I love the people on this thread! Smart, funny, thoughty!! great group here :cloud9:

Actually, it can be any Chase credit card. The area is called the Chase Lounge.

Where is the Illuminations viewing???

:)

Jud

pwdebbie....Thanks I didnt know that.

Judd.....

In 2 different places, I know of, depending if there's a dessert party going on. I've seen it on the patio by France and also as you enter the WS, behind that gift store right in front of you...facing the America pavillion. In the festival center they will give you wrist bands for both events. :blush:

In 2 different places, I know of, depending if there's a dessert party going on. I've seen it on the patio by France and also as you enter the WS, behind that gift store right in front of you...facing the America pavillion. In the festival center they will give you wrist bands for both events. :blush:

Okay! Front row center (the latter) is the place to be!

:)

Jud

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!