Picture of the Day April 5, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve's Girl

DIS Veteran
Fireworks to celebrate the start of a new thread

Here's how the Picture of the Day thread works - Please post only one photo a day. Photos can be of anything Disney related. Thanks!

DSC3216-Edit-Edit-L.jpg

thanks for starting the new thread Steve's Girl

Ok so with only 2 sleeps to go - which I am hardly sleeping I am soo EXCITED - here is my all time FAVE #2.... Animal Kingdom - Africa!!!!

Picture103.jpg

Thanks for the new thread, Steve's Girl!! Very nice Castle and fireworks picture, BTW!!

I really :love: to look at everyone's pictures! Anyone who hasn't posted yet and those who haven't posted for a while are very much welcome to share your picture memories with us.. We love to visit our favorite place through your pictures, don't we! I take notes of things to see that I have missed on previous trips... so keep 'em comin' guys!

I don't think I've posted this on any POTD threads. If I have I apologize.
Anyway, it's one of my favorite Wishes shots taken from my favorite Wishes vantage point.

Wishes by Allen Castillo, on Flickr

We are about to take our first ever trip to WDW, so I hope to have some photos soon to share! Though I doubt mine will be half as good as most of these.

Here is one I took at DLR:

DSC04178-1.jpg

Subbing....'cuz this Thread gives me my daily Disney Fix!

Thank all of you talented Photographers!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks Jud! I am totally hooked on runDisney races now! I can't wait to do the Princess Half again next year and I am thinking about doing the full marathon in January. Gotta love the bling you get at the end!

Only 1.5 pages in and so many great photos already!

That is an absolutely beautiful shot, Steve's Girl! :lovestruc

PythonFan888 - that photo is amazing! Were you on a ferry boat? :thumbsup2

Congratulations, ColleenG!!! :yay:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

199.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter