Picture game!!! Show me a picture of..(12 hour rule apply ;-) )

mhypk.jpg

Show me someone who did not know you were taking their picture.

of50590442.jpg

the two people on the right knew they were geting the pic taken (they were in my party) but the reason we took the pic is because the older couple next to us was sooooooo cute so this was us discreetly taking a pic of them!

show us a picture of dancing in walt disney world! (to make it a lil harder, try not to include parade performers)

marrakesh.jpg

marrakesh2.jpg

Show me a picture that you took of your family on a ride. (Not a photopass/attraction photo.)

my fiance and i on HORSIES!! in fantasyland in MK!!
timmyhorseamyhorse.jpg

my fiance and i on THUNDER MOUNTAIN in adventureland in MK..
Ridingthunder.jpg

show me a picture of.. walt disney himself!!

Well I don't have a pic of Walt Disney that I took myself, but will this work? I wasn't alive back then.

walt-disney.jpg

Show me Gus and Jaq at CRT!

here's walt too :)

70036183-L-4.jpg

gus & jacques
155676252-L-1.jpg

and... hmm... a balloon (A balloon, not a bunch)

hey, i got skipped! i posted gus & jacques.

a balloon. one balloon. not a bunch.

i don't have a child, but we first took my fiance last summer, and it was so sweet. he was like a little kid lost in disney, so this may not count for the game, but it's him with the castle, and he kept that goofy smile the entire time!!
MKtim.jpg

((PS, here's what i meant when i typed in a pic of walt:: something from the parks!! example::
walt.jpg

))

if someone has a better picture of their child with the castle, please feel free to submit, but Dfiance was just soo happy, and i thought it was precious..

show me a picture of:: dolls from "it's a small world," ride!!

Here's one version of Tink

DSCF1317.jpg

Show me one of the scenes as you go through Splash Mountain.

firstlook.jpg

First look at the castle

splash.jpg

Show me a picture of your favorite souvenier.

when i was little, i was in LOVE with timothy mouse from DUMBO!! and now, this ((kinda fuzzy)) picture is one of my FAVORITES because my fiance's name is TIM!! and it was my all time favorite souvinir!!
amyanbdtimothy.jpg

other favorite souvinirs ((and surprises)) included this AWESOME gift basket that *someone* had sent to our room, waiting for me and my sisters!
((I'm far left, then older sister, then younger!!))
popcentury.jpg

Show me a picture of.. Cinderella's castle when it was PINK!!

The only picture I have of the castle when it was pink is one of the kids waiting for the parade with my DMIL, and you can kind of see the "corner" of the castle in the distance...its not good enough though ;) .

I know someone does b/c they posted it on the Picture of the Day thread a few days ago.

Think we should give up on this topic & try something new?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter