Picture game!!! Show me a picture of..(12 hour rule apply ;-) )

IM003149.jpg

show me a picture of someone at disney with a disney tattoo.

i'm sorry, i keep checking to see if i can play but i don not have a pic of a disney tattoo although i have seen many while down there...

i was wondering if we can make this a sticky post??? it's a lot of fun and the more people we get involved, the harder we can make it!

also, since the topic was disney tattoos, i thought this link was appropriate!

http://www.disneytattooguy.com/picturegallery.htm

Where is THIS? I must see it in person:cool1:

PS Sorry, I have never been to boardwalk (eating at Flying Fish this upcoming trip though), so no Mickie hands...

Lizboo, the chocolate carrousel will be at either the BC or YC ( I never can remember which one it is so I usually have to go to both until I hit the right resort!) but it's only there during the Christmas holiday season. It is truly amazing to see in person so be sure and plan a trip to Disney while it's there.

Sorry for the interruption in playing the game but I wanted to answer Lizboo's question. Now who has that tattoo photo???

You can barely see it but that is me on the right with a tattoo on my right leg, close to the ankle.

DSC02786resized.jpg

Show me a picture of POR with Holiday Decorations.

As I had suggested, having a time limit (12 hour rule or such) will keep the game moving should no one have a photo. Pick something general like anything Mickey.

I have lots of holiday photos, but none of POR!

Would someone please tell me where this hand is? I don't recall seeing it before and I'm sitting here trying to figure it out. HELP!!!!!!!!!

this is at the Boardwalk next to the Flying Fish i believe and it is for the DVC and i think they have mock ups for SSR but they might have put in Akl by now

As I had suggested, having a time limit (12 hour rule or such) will keep the game moving should no one have a photo. Pick something general like anything Mickey.

I have lots of holiday photos, but none of POR!

Here is Mickey
8-06thru4-07065.jpg

Show me a picture of the World of disney

My DD huggin' Cinderella outside The World of Disney. :love:

47b7d802b3127cce85e8ae3bfe6b00000025108AZOXLZu4csx

Oops, forgot my "show me".

Show me a picture of Captain Jack.

Here's Capt Jack at the PNP party in February.
PNPJack.jpg

Show me your favorite Disney treat.

2006412.jpg

2006116.jpg

Sorry- I have two favorites...

Someone show me thier favorite alcoholic beverage in the world:cool1:

Favorite alcoholic beverage

Oreo Mint-ini from Martha's Vineyard at Beach Club-

IMG_0325.jpg

Show me a picture of a CM enjoying their job!

This is the cast member that i said was my favorite on another thread and he had so much fun with us this is a pic my sis took with her Disney camera
I know it is blurry
MidstatesRegatta005.jpg

Show me a pic of your favorite holiday picture

It's hard to choose a favorite in this category but this Father Christmas portrayal was so good - we really enjoyed him as a storyteller.

DSCF0642.jpg

I'd like to see your favorite Disney villain at MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter