Pics of the Concierge family staterooms on the wonder?

It is our understanding that it is the same configuration as a veranda room prior to it being a concierge room with the decor to match the adjacent 1 bedroom suite.

It is our understanding that it is the same configuration as a veranda room prior to it being a concierge room with the decor to match the adjacent 1 bedroom suite.

One thing I'm curious about is if they will change the sofa to a double sleeper (like the Cat Vs on the Dream and Fantasy) or leave it as a single since I think a lot of these rooms have the bunk and murphy bed too. Or will they take the murphy bed out.

The website for those rooms on the Wonder describes them as this:
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships/wonder/staterooms-concierge/

Specifications

• Sleeps: 5
  • Size: 304 sq. ft., including verandah
  • Room Configuration: queen bed, double sleeper sofa and upper berth pull-down bed
  • View: private verandah

Will the cabin door change from metal (if they were metal) to the wood veneer? Thinking about door decorations:)

Will the cabin door change from metal (if they were metal) to the wood veneer? Thinking about door decorations:)

All of the doors on the Magic and Wonder are the same. None of the Concierge staterooms have the veneer like on the Dream & Fantasy.

All of the doors on the Magic and Wonder are the same. None of the Concierge staterooms have the veneer like on the Dream & Fantasy.
Good to know! I'm getting ready for my first cruise on the Magic in one of these rooms!

Hi all!
If any of you are lucky enough to be in one of these new rooms after oct 1st please take some pics!! We are excited to see them. Thanks so much in advance!

We stayed in one in June. It was just so over the top nice!! But I really didn't take many pictures of the room. Here is one though - you can see the front door and front hall area (off that hall is the second bedroom with a bunk bed and a twin bed, with its own bathroom). There is a pull-out sofa across from the TV shown, and to the right of this picture is the dining table and wet bar. And then the master bathroom/walk-in closet and huge bathroom with jacuzzi tub are in there. I'll try to find more pictures but I think this might be it - I was too excited about the scenery!
IMG_0901.JPG

We stayed in one in June. It was just so over the top nice!! But I really didn't take many pictures of the room. Here is one though - you can see the front door and front hall area (off that hall is the second bedroom with a bunk bed and a twin bed, with its own bathroom). There is a pull-out sofa across from the TV shown, and to the right of this picture is the dining table and wet bar. And then the master bathroom/walk-in closet and huge bathroom with jacuzzi tub are in there. I'll try to find more pictures but I think this might be it - I was too excited about the scenery!
View attachment 273547
What the room number? I'm pretty sure that's not one of the newly converted Category V rooms.

Nice picture but wrong room type I think. OP is talking about the recently converted Concierge Family Oceanview Staterooms with Verandah. Which used to be Deluxe Family Oceanview Staterooms with Verandah.

One thing I'm curious about is if they will change the sofa to a double sleeper (like the Cat Vs on the Dream and Fantasy) or leave it as a single since I think a lot of these rooms have the bunk and murphy bed too. Or will they take the murphy bed out.

The website for those rooms on the Wonder describes them as this:
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships/wonder/staterooms-concierge/

Specifications

• Sleeps: 5
  • Size: 304 sq. ft., including verandah
  • Room Configuration: queen bed, double sleeper sofa and upper berth pull-down bed
  • View: private verandah
I'm curious about this part as well since we booked this cabin for location and to have the Murphy bed as another sleeping option for the kids. I've seen the description stating double sleeper. I saw a photo and it takes up so much room up to the drawers opposite them that I know we won't be able to walk to get to the verandah. I'm not complaining, though! So excited beyond belief to have this stateroom. We booked opening day May last year and were excited to read about the changes.

I'm curious about this part as well since we booked this cabin for location and to have the Murphy bed as another sleeping option for the kids. I've seen the description stating double sleeper. I saw a photo and it takes up so much room up to the drawers opposite them that I know we won't be able to walk to get to the verandah. I'm not complaining, though! So excited beyond belief to have this stateroom. We booked opening day May last year and were excited to read about the changes.

Same for us. Since it is just the two of us, I would like for DD to have a double bed but I'm also worried about how much of the room it will take up. She sleeps later than me and I will want to be able to get to the verandah while she is sleeping. But then again, I guess for this trip I will be able to go up to the lounge to grab my coffee and sit out on the sundeck there ;)

So did you book it as concierge or did you end up with an upgrade? I read on another forum about people that had booked them as 4s being upgraded if they were already booked prior to the announcement :)

After having that 1-bedroom on our October 2015 cruise, I have been really wanting to do concierge again but the prices have gone up so much. But for the cruise we are on next year, the Cat V is much more reasonable (which probably explains why they have been sold out for a while now, LOL).

So did you book it as concierge or did you end up with an upgrade? I read on another forum about people that had booked them as 4s being upgraded if they were already booked prior to the announcement :)

I've seen a few posts stating the same.

Same for us. Since it is just the two of us, I would like for DD to have a double bed but I'm also worried about how much of the room it will take up. She sleeps later than me and I will want to be able to get to the verandah while she is sleeping. But then again, I guess for this trip I will be able to go up to the lounge to grab my coffee and sit out on the sundeck there ;)

After having that 1-bedroom on our October 2015 cruise, I have been really wanting to do concierge again but the prices have gone up so much. But for the cruise we are on next year, the Cat V is much more reasonable (which probably explains why they have been sold out for a while now, LOL).
It's been 2 years and You were kind enough to allow me and my kids visit your 1 bedroom even though you had visitor friends.

I did not pay for the upgrade and was beyond ecstatic about the stateroom.

I had read when they made the announcement that those who booked prior would be able to enjoy the upgraded trappings of the room but not get any of the perks like the lounge and such. Not sure if that will really be the case or not though until some people report back! :magnify:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter