Pics of DCL Food Round 2

enhance

enhance

Room Service BLT with chips. Not sure why a basic BLT tastes so much better while cruising :confused3

p.s. It didn't arrive with a bite taken out of it-HAHA!

I heard so many great things about the BLT from room service we decided to try it last cruise. I was so disappointed - it had almost no bacon on it. We also ordered the room service cookies - those were awesome.

I heard so many great things about the BLT from room service we decided to try it last cruise. I was so disappointed - it had almost no bacon on it. We also ordered the room service cookies - those were awesome.
That's a bummer! As you can see in my photo ours was very "bacon-y". I also think the crusts being cut off is a nice touch!

We always do the warm cookies as well. So delicious!

That's a bummer! As you can see in my photo ours was very "bacon-y". I also think the crusts being cut off is a nice touch!

We always do the warm cookies as well. So delicious!
We just got home after 7 days on the Fantasy. Friends we were cruising with ordered the BLT and they said it was very good. But I never bothered to try again. I just ordered the bacon and brie panini at Flo's instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter