Pics of BWV rooms/views - which are the best?

heaven2dc

DIS Veteran
We just returned 2 weeks ago from BWV and loved it! We had a studio (room 3061) overlooking the gardens with a huge balcony above Wyland Galleries. This was my DBFF first trip and she was so impressed. We went down the 2nd morning and asked if we could be moved closer to the boardwalk but no rooms were available. It was a great view without being a boardwalk view as we could still see Crescent Lake and the Illuminations high fireworks above the BWI. I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to download them.

We are returning in December and are hoping to rent points requesting Boardwalk preferred view. I am hoping someone could post pictures of the best BWV view out there please!

You will find that what one person considers a great view someone else will not think is all that terrific. It's a very subjective thing. Now, I love being in the area you were in...that's my favorite area to be in. I've gotten put there twice now, actually in the exact same studio villa!!
I always ask to be on the highest level possible and that's about it. I have had great views of the boardwalk before..right smack dab in the center on the fifth floor. It was wonderful.
The only time I have had a villa that I wasn't happy with was the two times I have ended up way down at the end of the hall, just before the end of the bldg, by Jellyrolls. There is no view off to the left that way. But, other than that, it's okay. The view from those balconies are incredible of Spaceship Earth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter