Picnic in the Park

The House of Mouse

Mouseketeer
Do they still have this at Animal Kingdom? I remember seeing info about it before when we have been on the DDP so it didn't fit into our plans. Would like to try it if they still have it. Thanks!

They do but it is now seasonal. They didn't have it on our last trip but they told me it was being started back up 3/29.

They do but it is now seasonal. They didn't have it on our last trip but they told me it was being started back up 3/29.

We are going down next Friday and would love to do this :woohoo: Does anyone know for sure if it has started back up again??

We asked when we were at AK on 3/22 and CM said it was staring back up 3/29:sad1: We were bummed because we really like it. We did it last June and in Dec and were looking forward to it. Bummer that we missed it by a week!
Though we like FlameTree we just think this is a great alternative to a "stand in line, hunt for a table" CS choice. In June we ate by the water where DeVine comes out which was a treat for my dd's. In Dec those tables were already put up for the season so we ate just across from the bakery.

We like the ham because dd's eat alot of chicken and the ham is a nice change and the sides we have chose have been really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter