Pickups for rent - Orlando

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever seen a pickup for rent in Orlando using Alamo? I don't recall if I have ever seen one but they have a pretty good rate for my dates - it is for a F-150.

Do you like the vehicle? Or the rate? If you reserve that category and they don't have any, you should be able to choose from any aisle.

We have seen them. We would not want one but if the rate is good and it suits you go for it. It's funny, but they have offered the best rates. I would love to take a chance and book one at the low rate (and not have them available) but in the summer, Alamo had 5 in their aisle.

I have seen them in the full size aisle the last few trips we took. My DH wanted to take one 2 weeks ago but we ended up taking a regular car with only 1,000 miles on it. I love the new cars at MCO!

For a quick weekend trip this coming June, the best rate I have seen is for a pickup. I reserved it because its the cheapest option, and clearly DH has no problem driving one, so we may end up with one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter