Picking up our new camper tomorrow!

amberlynn

Earning My Ears
We are finally picking up our brand new Shasta Revere TOMORROW!!!! :cool1: We are so excited we cant wait! Even though we'll have to winterize it because were in Pa, I'm determined to get a few trips in beforehand!!!! :) Thanks for letting us share our excitement!!!

We are finally picking up our brand new Shasta Revere TOMORROW!!!! :cool1: We are so excited we cant wait! Even though we'll have to winterize it because were in Pa, I'm determined to get a few trips in beforehand!!!! :) Thanks for letting us share our excitement!!!

WELL?! Did you get it? :thumbsup2

Is it bigger than my car? :lmao:

I'm not familiar with a Shasta Revere, you need to give a description so I can be familiarly joyous for you.

Congratulation Amberlynn!!!
Are you going to get a trip in this year?
Did you get it local?
Were north of Springville

Congrats!! We're not far from you either! :D Enjoy it - although you will I'm sure!

Congratulations on the new camper!!!
I know how excited you are. Whenever we bought a new camper are 1st trip has been to FW. Have a great time camping wherever you go & enjoy your new camper!!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter