Picking a Photo Location

ElsieAstronaut

A most peculiar mademoiselle
We're considering doing our engagement photos at disney and i'm having trouble picking a location. We're torn the Poly and the Beach Club. Are there specific parts of the sounds they do photos at? Im just trying to get an idea of what the setting would really look like.

You can shoot photos anywhere you want in the public areas of the resorts. We picked the Polynesian and Wilderness Lodge for our engagement photos because they seemed the most exotic and Disney-like of all the backdrops. But there are some gorgeous shots to be had at the Beach Club with the BoardWalk in the background!

IMG_3763.JPG IMG_3764.JPG IMG_3765.JPG IMG_3766.JPG IMG_3767.JPG IMG_3768.JPG IMG_3769.JPG IMG_3770.JPG

Here's a bunch from all the locations we used around the Poly. Hope it helps give you an idea!

We got ours done at the Grand Floridian by Randy Chapman. He's awesome, and we are going to use him for our wedding photos as well!
Here are a few of our favorites:

These are great. I am not engaged yet, but will be at some point this year. No one will tell me when! So mean!!!! All I know is it won't be until after the Boston Marathon. But I have always wanted to do my engagement photos at Disney since I can't have a Disney wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter