Pick a pearl at Sea World?

Grace and Mickey

DIS Veteran
Hi
Many year ago when Sea World was here in Ohio :) They had a japanese area where they dived and brought up a oyster for you . It was one of my daughters favorite they to do. We are going to WDW in July and visting Sea World too thought is be a special treat if we could do this again.
I miss the Sea World. We made alot of special memories there.
Does anyone if they do this in Sea World in Orlando?
Thank you for your help:)

Oh yes. Its a big hit. I like the seaworld one better than the one they do in Japan at WDW. SW has actual divers makes it more fun. Not just picking out of a fish tank.

Oh yes. Its a big hit. I like the seaworld one better than the one they do in Japan at WDW. SW has actual divers makes it more fun. Not just picking out of a fish tank.
Oh!! Thank you:cool1::cool1::cool1: This Is what I remember they did a demo.
This trip is my best friend and her family (16 of us:)) and we All went to SW together once a week hadhad annual passes. I think i surprise everyone with this.
Thank you

Grace and Mickey said:
Does any one have any more info on picking a pearl at Sea World?

I am not positive on price but its some where between 15-20$. That is just for picking an oyester and getting a pearl. There is a big tank with divers and you walk down the steps and just point to the one you want and the diver gets it. I have never been inside the shop where they have the items you can have it set in. So I don't know the cost for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!