Photo's Photo's Photo's......

rossip

Mouseketeer
Bloody Digital Camera's :lmao:

We have 2364 from our little 3 week trip !!!

What do others have ? And more importantly what do you do with them ? We are in the process of making a slide show but it is awfully time consuming .:confused3

Currently using a programme called Memories on TV

Doe sany one have some easy to use recommendations for a DVD creator to make a slideshow ?

TIA :goodvibes

We are probably not ones to give advice on this. Our digital files are a mess!

The only time I've organised anything was after our 3 week trip to Tasmania this year, where I diligently labeled, culled and organised. And then I picked the highlights and made a photobook when BigW had specials on. Best thing I ever did. People really enjoyed flicking through it because it was short!

Still thinking about what to do with all our other holidays photos...

I make DVD movies as well. However I have a Mac and the standard iLife offering with that is so easy and very good.

I have all out digital photos stored on CD/DVD in folders and labelled. Especially our trip photos. Getting a few thousand is so easy and deciding which ones to cull is so hard, so I just stroe them all.

i usually go through my trip photos, cull the REALLY bad ones, then edit and upload the best to Flickr. am not very good at organising prints or photobooks (still haven't done our wedding album yet!) but that's ok.

I ordered a photobook from Disneyland with my most favouritist photos in it. I love the book. It has our name inscribed on the cover and inside is all Disney based. LOVE it.

With the other pics, I culled ours down to about 600 and just put them all in an album. I only just did this a few weeks ago and we went in November last year.

Bloody Digital Camera's :lmao:

We have 2364 from our little 3 week trip !!!

What do others have ? And more importantly what do you do with them ? We are in the process of making a slide show but it is awfully time consuming .:confused3

Currently using a programme called Memories on TV

Doe sany one have some easy to use recommendations for a DVD creator to make a slideshow ?

TIA :goodvibes

I totally hear you. I took just over 4000 images, have narrowed them down to 1600 now. Will probably be able to lose a couple of hundred more with a few more weeks distance from the trip. I will then wait for Domayne or Harvey Norman or Kmart to have a sale and will get them printed for albums.

Then over Christmas I will be designing 2 coffee table books, one for each child. The kids and I kept journals while we were away so I'm hoping to insert some of their words onto the pages, as well as mine, so that it is a real keepsake.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I was wondering Ms Shuttergirl if you had any recommendations for a great kids photographer in Melbourne. I loved the look of what you do on your website but Canberra is just too far. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Staci

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter