Photos online

WeLoveDisneyAlways

DIS Veteran
was just checking out buying some beer/water and came across the photo package, been years since we cruised are the photos now available online after you get home?

was just checking out buying some beer/water and came across the photo package, been years since we cruised are the photos now available online after you get home?
No. Only for purchase onboard. Or pre-buy packages before cruise.

Packages are basically digital (USB), but you can also purchase prints.

Thanks, you think they would start doing it, people are more inclined to spend the money on the ground and once they start missing the ship

Thanks, you think they would start doing it, people are more inclined to spend the money on the ground and once they start missing the ship
You can contact the photography services people once back and get your photos - as long as you do so within 28 days of the cruise. And you need all the information as to when photo was taken/what you were wearing for them to search for them. Even then, they don't guarantee that they will be able to find them. And you get a digital format (I believe a USB, but could be a disc) sent to you.

You can contact the photography services people once back and get your photos - as long as you do so within 28 days of the cruise. And you need all the information as to when photo was taken/what you were wearing for them to search for them. Even then, they don't guarantee that they will be able to find them. And you get a digital format (I believe a USB, but could be a disc) sent to you.

We had prepurchased the all digital photo package on a recent cruise. I picked up the CD on disembarkation morning. Didn't realize until we got home that they gave us a CD of the wrong stateroom. Contacted them and eventually got a link to download our photos. The did not physically mail us anything.

I can only imagine it's a matter of time before they have to go to a thumb drive for the digital package - is anyone making computers with CD-drives anymore? That's what would keep me from getting the digital package - no way to do anything with a CD (well, besides sitting at the Walgreens photo center for ever trying to go through them, which NO!)

I can only imagine it's a matter of time before they have to go to a thumb drive for the digital package - is anyone making computers with CD-drives anymore? That's what would keep me from getting the digital package - no way to do anything with a CD (well, besides sitting at the Walgreens photo center for ever trying to go through them, which NO!)

I wonder why they don't send all the photos to your account that you could view on your phone or computer then download like PhotoPass at WDW.

I bought the all prints package for my April 2016 Fantasy cruise. A week or two after I returned home, I received a package with a thumb drive of all my prints. There were also a few pics on the thumb drive that were not in the prints.

We had a bad experience with Shutters last year and I ended up talking to the office of the president about exactly this. I really do not like going to Shutters on the last night of the cruise and had thought maybe this was a way to increase revenue by forcing people into decisions they may not make otherwise.

He informed me just the opposite. He said the issue is they currently have no good way to offload the pictures from the boat to the shore with the technology available. Working in IT, I think they could come up with something, but that's the current limitation with the sheer number and size of the photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!