Photos of Cape May Cafe Dinner buffet?

SkaGoat

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any recent photos of the Dinner buffet at Cape May Cafe?

Sorry no pictures. We love it there! Clam chowder is wonderful and so is the fish ,clams and the assortment of different salads ...but you must like seafood! And lets not forget about all the delicious desserts!!! Its a popular places and lines do get long . Enjoy!

no...but the smell won't ever leave my nose. hate walking through the lobby there at dinner time
I agree. Every time we walk past there, even headed for an early breakfast at A&C, the air near Cape May smells like old fishy oil. Yuck!

I'd recommend making an ADR for late in your stay and going by there before then to see if you think it smells off. That way, you've time to modify to somewhere else if need be.

Check out YouTube. Should be some fairly recent videos that go through the buffet line

no pics but we used to love it there. last nov 2022 was not worth it. The offerings are so much less than before and none of it seemed good quality, it was bad. Even the desserts used to be wow and they were sad. Off our regular list .

Sorry no pictures. We love it there! Clam chowder is wonderful and so is the fish ,clams and the assortment of different salads ...but you must like seafood! And lets not forget about all the delicious desserts!!! Its a popular places and lines do get long . Enjoy!

Its funny you say you have to like seafood, I don't, and I love Cape May. I do like scrod and scallops, but thats it. I love their salads, pastas, clam chowder to start. Then their carved meats, potatoes, chicken and kids mac and cheese! Love this buffet, its really great for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter