Photopass Share Jan 27-Feb 15 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to be there Jan 28 - Feb 4th. I think I may be interested...How many people do you have? Do you have an appox cost? This may just be perfect for us.

We are going to be there Jan 28 - Feb 4th. I think I may be interested...How many people do you have? Do you have an appox cost? This may just be perfect for us.

Oops...I'm confused..I thought you already signed up yesterday at 7 pm and confirmed it at 8? Now it looks like you think this is a different group and you are signing up?

Please let me know asap, so I can give someone else your spot if not. I have the final cost with 7 signed up, but now I don't want to post it until I see if you are in or if I have to 'advertise' for another person. I did give the aproximate costs in the first email.

How strange...

Yes I did sign up last night, I'm wondering if i had two windows open and a kid pressed send on a message i typed before I'd heard back from you last night. They were playing on the computer this afternoon.

But yes, I still want to be part of the group buy and was planning on it. :)

Ok..everybody check your PM's shortly for my Paypal name, depending on if you are paying with funds, or credit card.

If you are sending me a check or money order, or paying with funds in your Paypal account, the cost for 7 people is $14.28 plus $2.00 for the actual shipping and shipping supllies (including the person from Canada)..so $16.28. If you are sending a check, let me know and I will PM you my address.

If you are paying via Paypal using a credit card, the cost is $16.28 plus .80 for the PP fees. so $17.08.

Be sure to give me your shipping address via private messenger, not on this thread.

Payment sooner, rather than later would be nice, so I don't have to 'chase" anyone down, as I get ready for vacation :).

Once you are back, asap, send me your numbers and I'll load your pictures, each of us a day or two apart, so I can send you just your own pictures (if all goes well). Then I'll order the CD and everyone will be given two days to edit..if you finish sooner, let me know and I'll see if the next person wants to go sooner.

Each persons pics should fit on a CD, but in case you really went crazy, I can put them on a DVD, so the shipping will stay the same. If you don't have a DVD in your computer, or need CD's and can't use DVD's, let me know.

I think that is everything.

Once you are back, asap, send me your numbers and I'll load your pictures, each of us a day or two apart, so I can send you just your own pictures (if all goes well). Then I'll order the CD and everyone will be given two days to edit.
I said this wrong. Obviously I won't be ordering the CD until everyone is done editing.

Here is our list of people:

1. DMRick - Jan 27th to Feb 10th paid
2. nosbig - Jan 27th to Feb 3 paid
3. maitlynn - Jan 28th to Feb 4th paid
4. Golf - Jan 28th to Feb 8th paid
5. lindal - Jan 31st to Feb 7th paid
6. **eeyore** - Feb 6th - 13th paid
7. TinkerBelle920 - Feb 9th to 16th paid

Are you all still accepting people for this?? We're going to be there Jan. 28-Feb.1 and would love to join your group. :flower3:

Ok. I understand. Could you please let me know if someone does drop out? Thank you!!!

disneymotherof 3, if you still want in, I will put you in place of the other person. My email was read, but no response in 4 days, and I don't want to have to keep emailing. It's important I get responses for this share to work.

Now that Disney is separating the photos by the day they were taken and not how they were loaded, and because we will have plenty of time (with our dates so close) to edit, the sooner I get everyone's photopass card numbers, the sooner I can start loading them and you can edit. I will have internet service and time to load as I get them and you can go ahead and start editing. Once I have your numbers, I'll email you back when I was able to get on line and load them, and by then you will have the code for getting into our account. Feb 3 - 9th we'll be at a friends house, so I should have internet service. Remember, do not start a photopass account yourself. If you do, you will have to buy the cd yourself and will lose the payment for the shared account. Be sure to let me know when you are done editing, so if we all finish quickly, I'll send for the CD's sooner.

In case I need to use DVD's..is there anyone that can't use DVD's and will need CD's?

If separating the families becomes a real problem, please PM me, and I will try my best to get all of your family off before buring the cd/dvd.

1. DMRick - Jan 27th to Feb 10th
2. nosbig - Jan 27th to Feb 3
3. maitlyn - Jan 28th to Feb 4th
4. Golf - Jan 28th to Feb 8th
5. lindal - Jan 31st to Feb 7th
6. **eeyore** - Feb 6th - 13th
7. TinkerBelle920 - Feb 9th to 16th

Here are suggestions and ideas for both before the picture taking, and after.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/

All the DVD's were shipped yesterday. We all took so many pictures, and added so many borders they arrived on 4 CD's!
The pictures all came out great (better than many we took ourselves), and I enjoyed 'meeting' all of you! Sorry we couldn't separate them (except our family, I knew who they were LOL)..it would have been too time consuming.
I really appreciated some of the great poses the photo people took the time to take, especially the night time ones as the fireworks went off.
The photo pass people were so helpful showing us in the park what to expect when we got home and worked on them. I was also told we were far from being near the record amount of photo's (I thought we had a lot, but he said no, we were 'normal' lol), with so many people combining nowadays. He also told me they were working on some sort of folder thingy, so those combining would have each group separated for them. That would be great.
Enjoy your photo's!

Thank you so much for organizing this, I can't wait to get the pictures!

I think they were all great. Of COURSE I peeked at everyones :) What beautiful familes eveyone has. Too bad it was so rainy for us most of the time our family lookes like drowned rats :) LOL

Now to just get them all scrapbooked :) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!