Photopass question

dfularz

Gotta Love Tink
How long can you wait to upload your photopass pics from a photopass card? DH and I are heading to Disney for a long weekend this Friday for our anniversary. DD9 and I will be going with friends for a week in June (21-28). DH and I won't be getting many photopass pics, maybe just a few, but I have prepurchased the CD for our June trip. Can I hold off on uploading the pics until when we come back from the June trip? I didn't know how long they would last in the system. If not, I'll just buy outright one or two nice pics (if we get any, I always take horrible pics :sad1:) Has anyone ever done this? I wouldn't want to wait to load them and then see that they have expired.

You have 30 days from the date of the first photopass pic to enter into your account. So, it might work for you - First pic taken May 14th - enter code into the system by June 13th. Then you have until July 11th to wrap up and upload all pics from your June trip, edit, and place order.

AND... just wanted to remind everyone...before you leave the park for the very last time, stop by a photo center & upload all YOUR own digital photos to the Photopass too! That way if your card gets damaged, lost, etc you'll have them on your Photopass!

Have a GREAT & MAGICAL trip! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter