Photopass plus

Lisa Anne

Earning My Ears
I am thinking about doing photopass plus when we go to DisneyWorld:coffee: but cannot find a great place to read up on it:confused3 can someone direct me in the right place please thank-you:wave2:. By the way this is the best place to read things on and love you guys :dance3: cannot get enough of the disboards:grouphug:

Oh, by the way, they just dropped the price of the photopass plus to $149. It's a great time to preorder.

Thanks Magicaldisney!!!

do you feel like it is worth the price? :goodvibes
And do you also get all the other pics as well or do you still have to pay for them online?

Thanks Magicaldisney!!!

do you feel like it is worth the price? :goodvibes
And do you also get all the other pics as well or do you still have to pay for them online?

If you are someone who likes to get pictures from the rides, those are roughly $15 each and that adds up quickly. If you will be doing any character meals that have the photo packets, that adds up quickly as well. We are going with 9 other family members this trip and I want to make sure I am in the pictures with the group so I for sure would use photopass this trip and since we want pictures of the rides with my nephew I think photopass + is going to work out well for us. At $149, I think it's worth it, at $199 I'm not so sure.

If you are someone who likes to get pictures from the rides, those are roughly $15 each and that adds up quickly. If you will be doing any character meals that have the photo packets, that adds up quickly as well. We are going with 9 other family members this trip and I want to make sure I am in the pictures with the group so I for sure would use photopass this trip and since we want pictures of the rides with my nephew I think photopass + is going to work out well for us. At $149, I think it's worth it, at $199 I'm not so sure.

can you get that deal if you are not going till 2014:guilty:

can you get that deal if you are not going till 2014:guilty:

You can order PP+ anytime. It just has to be used within 14 days of the time you turn in your voucher. You just have to order and leave at least 14 days from when you order to when you leave for your trip.

I got it at $169, I have two teens and a preschooler is a thrill rider. We got 8 ride photos and 4 dinner photos. I totally think this is worth the money if you are a picture person. Especially if this is the first visit for anyone in your party I highly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!