Photopass photos not downloading...

Madame

DIS Veteran
On and off for 3 weeks I have been trying to download our PP photos (Gold AP). 3 browsers. Incognito/private etc. 2 computers (desktop and laptop). 2 different wifi systems. And every single time I get this guy. Beyond frustrated. Anyone in the same boat. Any suggestions or a number (an 800 one perferably so that I don't have to make an international call)?

tnolan

DIS Veteran
In the help section, the only number I could find for Disney Photo Pass was 407-560-4300. I looked for an 800 one but I could not find one for this, Im sorry.

• Mickey&JoshNut

<font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c
    Try downloading the photos and not the videos...I am in Canada and could not download my photos, I was told that it was the videos giving me the error message...when I selected the photos and not the videos, the download worked. Also, you could always order the Archive CD for $39.95 + shipping, and it will have all your photos and videos on it. I ordered mine before our AP expired and it came on 2 CDs..

gharter

DIS Veteran
    I was able to download all of our photos and videos using the download all.
    It did take several attempts before they all downloaded.
    Then after unzipping the files, I had to go back and compare the folders to find all the duplicates.
    Annoying, but it worked. Didn't make any difference which broswer I used.
    Tried Chrome, Firefox, IE and Edge

tnolan

DIS Veteran
    After a couple of times where a download of all pictures produced some partials, we started just buying the archive disc, and it was faster and less worrisome, plus you get some beauty shots of the parks too. Well worth $35, imho.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS