PhotoPass HELP, Please! Sept 17-24

StefaniLyn

DIS Veteran
OK, I know this is completely last minute, but my youngest dd, Isabella, was in a hospital in Baltimore for 8 weeks this summer (we are from Wisconsin) and I am trying to throw together all the details of our trip in the next 2 weeks before we leave.

I remember reading about photopass sharing groups before we left for Baltimore and now that I'm back I realized I had forgotten to try and get into a group! Is there any availability for a photopass sharing group out there still for the dates of Sept 17-24? I'm not sure how it works, can more than one group/person use the same dates or do they have to be completely separate?

If there is no availabiltiy, is there anyone experienced out there who would be interested in starting a new group? I really want to use the photopass, but with medical bills and all, I can't really afford the $100 by myself.

Thanks ahead of time for any help anyone can offer me. BTW, my email is griggsfive@charter.net if you'd like to discuss details or ask me any questions. Thanks!!!

anyone? or maybe a good link for help on setting up my own? is there a sticky thread for this?

I paid for a spot in a group that I am not going to use....Moved my trip to October. I'd be glad to let you have my spot. I have to find the contact person though and see if that is allowed.

Thank you soooooooo much! You have made our vacation. I can paypal you or the other person, whichever works best. I think I need a couple more posts to be able to PM, but I will when I get enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!