Photographer for MK Photo Shoot?

momto2girls

DIS Veteran
I hope that no one minds me asking this question here since it is actually not wedding related. I just thought that someone here might have the answer ;)

I would love to hire a photographer to follow my family around the MK for an hour or so and photograph us (both candids and posed shots). I definitely want something different than what the photographers that just stand around the park and take staged pictures offer. Does anyone know where I can find someone to do this? I seem to remember Disney offering this service a few years ago, but now I'm not sure where I should look for the information. And I think I've heard that I can't bring an outside photographer in the park? But I know that I've seen a service that I don't think is an official Disney sponsored company that offers this service. :confused3

Can anyone help me out with some information? :flower3:

BTW, my husband and I had a Disney wedding a few years ago (actually a vow renewal on our 5th anniversary). It was wonderful! :goodvibes Good luck to everyone planning!

Gifts of a Lifetime has the Photo Event package.

I have always heard, too, that no outside professional photography is allowed inside the parks, so I'm not quite sure how they manage it. But they do!

Disney Photography Services also has packages, you can probably get more information from them at 1-407-827-5099.

Gifts of a Lifetime has the Photo Event package.

I have always heard, too, that no outside professional photography is allowed inside the parks, so I'm not quite sure how they manage it. But they do!

Disney Photography Services also has packages, you can probably get more information from them at 1-407-827-5099.

Thank you for your post! :) Yes, Gifts of a Lifetime is the company I was thinking of that I heard does this but isn't affiliated with Disney. :confused: Have you heard of other people using them without problems?

I haven't heard much negative about them, most everything I've heard has been positive. Although I will admit, it's not much or often.

You might ask on the Theme Parks board, there might be someone there who is more familiar with them.

Disney does do this.

If you go to Callages.net and then enter Disney Photography samples and password 1971 then you can view samples of others photos and it gives contact info. The price is about $295.00 for an hour.

We just moved to Kissimmee and I met with Robyn last week to talk about her services. She is not only going to do our family pictures for us but we also are using her for our Vow Renewal-by that point, our kids will be real familiar with her. One of my good friends and her husband did the photo session through GAL and I saw the pics- they were amazing. She is wonderful and her work is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter