Photocard good ?

Tzvika

Earning My Ears
Hi

i read about something called Photo card or something similler that i can purcheas when i enter and all the potos taken from the rides are kept there , is it worth ? and what is the price of it ?

thanks

There is Memory Maker - You can purchase this on Disney's Website for $169 if it's more than 3 days before your trip or $199 within the 3 day time frame. It sounds expensive, but I think it's worth it if you're going to be there more than just a few days (it's the same price for 1 day as it is for a 10 day trip) and if you take advantage of the Photopass photographers. Any time you see someone in a Disney uniform taking pictures, you can get in their line and they'll take several pictures, then scan your magic band to link those pictures to your account. Also, any ride photos or videos will also come with your Memory Maker purchase. I think it's worth it because it keeps me from lugging a big camera around all day! They also offer several "magic shots" that incorporate a little bit of Disney Magic. There's a Facebook group for Magic Shots that shows all the different Magic Shot options.

Here's a link to a brief overview of Memory Maker from Disney's Website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/memory-maker/memory-maker-product/

If you hear about Photocard, that could be a reference to pre-magic band photopass. Before magic bands, the Disney photographers would give you a card with a code on it to access your pictures later and you could keep the photocard and scan it with all of the different photographers. I don't even know if they still do the paper cards since most everyone has a magic band now...if you don't have one, I'm guessing you might have them scan your ticket? I'm not sure about this, though, since we always have the bands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter